Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fucking with Europeans

Yoooo so im writing from my swanky hotel/apartment here in Dublin, me and Tenmagnet have been here since tuesday and its been a blast. We did a free talk at Trinity college on thursday, Tenmgnet talked about phone game and I talked about inner game and mindframes to have when going out. One of the guys attending asked me a question regarding MY mindframe:

Guy: Cajun, whats your mindframe when going out to meet women?
Cajun: Well, I don't actually go out with the specific intention of meeting women, but if I was to verbalize my mindframe it would be: To have drinks with my friends and fuck with people, this also happens to be conducive to meeting women.

A perfect example of this happened last night when we were out with students at one of the touristy bars here in Dublin. Before I explain the story, I should let you all know that sometimes I try to convince people that I speak like 10 different languages, I obviously don't, but I know a few random things to say in a number of languages. The phrases I know are usually ridiculous, for instance in Italian I know how to say "My fingers are stuck together!" (La mi dita sono insieme!) which I usually scream while holding my hands in the air like a stereotypical Italian and "Get the fuck out of here asshole!" (Catzo vai via stronzo!) which I say to girls when they tell me they speak Italian. At the bar last night I ended up meeting a German girl, so I decided to fuck with her a bit.

Girl: Yes im German.
Cajun: Sprechen ze Deutsch?
Girl: Ya!
Cajun: Ahhh ish va sergoot, ya?
Girl: Ya (excitedly says something in German that I dont understand)
Cajun: Ya! Scheizer auf mein en kindern!
Girl:....(bursts out laughing) You just said "shit on my children!"
Cajun: I know exactly what I said!
Girl: Why would you say that?
Cajun: Because im German...and I sprechen it.
Girl: You are not German, you make no sense.
Cajun: Oh dont play coy with me, I know all about you Germans and your love of shitting on things, especially my children.
Girl: You are crazy! (laughing)
Cajun: (to other germans) Guys this girl wanted me to tell you to "Scheizer auf meinen kindern"
*They give me weird looks*
Girl: Nooooo ahhhh!
She grabs me and buries her face into me playfully.

Haha the students got a kick out of this one and I thought you guys might too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Business as usual then?

t0sh said...

germans are mostly non-drifters... try going down south next time you teleport to Europe. Ibiza is a good hint for you, as I see it ;)

p.s. if you have weed issues, then dont :D